- Challenge your senses with over 50 mad experiences in the air, on land and in the water in one of the days out from Cancún and Riviera Maya!
- Feel and listen to a big red heartbeat, try to stay upright in a vortex tunnel and cover yourself in mud in the Sludgerie (why not?)
- Float down the stream for some Riverlaxing, and test your wits with visual games, optical illusions and more
Fly, slide and scream through Xenses, Xcaret's new park and one of the craziest things to do in Cancún and Riviera Maya! Fast track your way into more than 50 activities designed to awaken your senses. Pitch black underground walks? Hover like a bird? Cover yourself in sludge? Check, check and check... it's mind-blowing Mexican mayhem!
This half-day mind-altering experience aims to whisk you back to your childhood with over 50 innovative, immersive and occasionally downright freaky scenarios!
Step into Pinwheel and prepare for some interaction with dwarfs and giants. Uncover a brand new ecosystem in pitch black at the Xensatorium, and go underground for a heart-pounding walk in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries.
See how birds feel when they hover in the clouds, in Bird Flight, then chill on the water for a bit of Riverlaxing. Cover yourself in mud at the Sludgerie, journey through Superman's cave, and enter a destabilizing vortex!
Your inner kid will love it all - and your little ones will too.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket