- Discover the history of the unique Cancún Underwater Museum without getting wet at the Visitor Center in Plaza Kukulcán
- See over 25 replica sculptures, and one original in the sculpture garden, and photo exhibitions in the gallery
- Take an interactive workshop to learn how the sculptures were crafted and installed
There are few art installations anywhere in the world quite like the Cancún Underwater Museum. If you fancy an in-depth look of the museum's history without all the soggy scuba gear, the visitor's center at Plaza Kukulcán Mall ought to float your boat.
This unique attraction has 500 haunting sculptures fastened to the Caribbean seabed. Stay dry and learn all about it at the recently opened Visitor Center at Plaza Kukulcán Mall.
The Visitor Center serves as an art gallery, with pictures and information about the MUSA project, and also as a sister museum, home to 26 replica sculptures, and even one original in the sculpture garden.
- Entrance to the Underwater Museum's Visitor Center
- Access to the underwater area
- Diving or snorkeling
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour or Jungle Tour
- Guided tour
Show your smartphone ticket at the museum entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
If you're lucky, you might even get to meet the founders of the museum, who are always happy to share their passion for underwater art.