- Zipline high above the Nichupte lagoon and sail through the mangroves below
- Trek through the jungle and across hanging rope bridges to ancient temples
- Discover the amazing Maya heritage of Mexico at the Museo Maya, and explore the region in a relaxing tour bus
Add some adventure to your beachy holiday at Parque Maya Cancún. Discover Mexico's Maya heritage with a full-on whirlwind of awesome activities. Ziplines, ropes courses, longboating and more - with a hearty dose of Maya culture!
The adventure begins with a short film tribute to Maya culture, to put your experience into historical context.
Then zoom across the sunny sky with 15,000 feet of heart-racing ziplines and rope course challenges, high above the Nichupte lagoon.
Then sail a Maya longboat 6.8 miles through the mangroves of the Laguna Nichupte. Look out for exotic birds and reptiles while your guide provides insight into this unique ecosystem.
You'll even trek a path through the jungle across hanging rope bridges to explore ancient temples and uncover the secrets of the Maya Calendar. You'll learn why the world didn't end in 2012!
- Show your ticket at the entrance of each venue or to the bus driver
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- 1) Terminal Ado
- 2) Jardín del Arte
- 3) Plaza la Fiesta
- 4) Plaza Flamingo
- 5) Plaza la Isla
- 6) Aqua World
- 7) Parque Maya
- 8) Archaeological Zone El Rey
- 9) Playa Delfines
- 10) Maya Museum
- 11) Plaza Kukulkan
- 12) Plaza Forum
- 13) Playa Tortugas
- 14) Teatro de Cancún
- 15) Terminal Ado