- Zipline high above the Nichupte lagoon and sail through the mangroves below
- Trek through the jungle and across hanging rope bridges to ancient temples
- Discover the amazing Maya heritage of Mexico at the Museo Maya, and explore the region in a relaxing tour bus
Add some adventure to your beachy holiday at Parque Maya Cancún. Discover Mexico's Maya heritage with a full-on whirlwind of awesome activities. Ziplines, ropes courses, longboating and more - with a hearty dose of Maya culture!
The adventure begins with a short film tribute to Maya culture, to put your experience into historical context.
Then zoom across the sunny sky with 15,000 feet of heart-racing ziplines and rope course challenges, high above the Nichupte lagoon.
Then sail a Maya longboat 6.8 miles through the mangroves of the Laguna Nichupte. Look out for exotic birds and reptiles while your guide provides insight into this unique ecosystem.
You'll even trek a path through the jungle across hanging rope bridges to explore ancient temples and uncover the secrets of the Maya Calendar. You'll learn why the world didn't end in 2012!
- Fast-track admission to Parque Maya
- Mayan Vision (film-tribute to Mayan culture)
- Mayan Flight (ziplining over the Nichupte lagoon & 6-ropes course above the ground)
- Mayan Journey (sailing through the mangroves of the Nichupte lagoon with a guide)
- Mayan Path (walking along Mayan temples & over hanging bridges with a guide)
- Getting to know a Mayan Calendar with a guide
- Maya Museum
- El Rey Archaeological Zone
- City Bus Tour (hop-on, hop-off)
- Mayan Tasting lunch with typical food, tequila, mezcal & Xtabentun
- Transportation to the park
- Any other activities in Cancún or Riviera Maya
- Photo or video services
- Show your ticket at the entrance of each venue or to the bus driver
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- 1) Terminal Ado
- 2) Jardín del Arte
- 3) Plaza la Fiesta
- 4) Plaza Flamingo
- 5) Plaza la Isla
- 6) Aqua World
- 7) Parque Maya
- 8) Archaeological Zone El Rey
- 9) Playa Delfines
- 10) Maya Museum
- 11) Plaza Kukulkan
- 12) Plaza Forum
- 13) Playa Tortugas
- 14) Teatro de Cancún
- 15) Terminal Ado