- Drive your own two-person speedboat through the green mangroves of the Nichupté Lagoon
- Strap on your snorkeling gear and explore Punta Nizuc, part of the world’s second-biggest coral reef
- Learn about the area from your bilingual tour guides and get a free bottle of water
Every Tarzan and his Jane will love this speedy snorkeling adventure through the lush green mangrove forests of Nichupté Lagoon! Drive your own two-person speedboat through Punta Nizuc and strap on your snorkel for a swim around the planet's second-biggest coral reef.
Get away from the crowds of Cancun and make like Robinson Crusoe as you explore the magical mangrove territory in your own two-person speedboat!
Head out on the sparkling Nichupté Lagoon, which spans a stunning 3,000 hectares, and enjoy the views in your own time. Soak up the sun from your boat until you reach the beautiful Punta Nizuc. This coral reef is second only to the Great Barrier in size, and it's ready for your snorkeling adventures!
- Your own two-person speedboat
- Snorkeling gear
- Brand-new snorkel (yours to keep)
- A bottle of water for each participant
- Transportation to the pier
- Docking fee of $8.00 per person, to be paid at check-in
- Photo or any other extra service at the location
Show your smartphone ticket at the pier 30 minutes before your chosen timeslot.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The best way to get to Aquatours Marina is by taxi.