- Try a huge selection of dishes in four restaurants, from seafood to tacos, desserts and Mexican guac and chips
- Share your foodie passion with other like minds (and palates) from around the world
- Sample Mexican spirits as you go and get a special reserved table for your group at every stop
Get to know four authentic, local restaurants and their tantalizing flavorful creations as you tour the best things to eat in Cancún on a Flavors of Mexico Food Tour! Your guide will even introduce you to the best Mexican spirits - are your taste buds ready for this?
One of the highlights of a holiday in Mexico is definitely the food! Here's your chance to sink your teeth into some of Cancún's tastiest concoctions.
Join your local guide for a Flavors of Mexico Food Tour to four hand-picked restaurants around the city! You'll get stuck into a total of seven delicious dishes selected by the staff.
Try Caribbean Seafood, tacos from Central Mexico, traditional cuisine from the Yucatan Peninsula, and a special dessert at a local Mexican park. There's also all the guacamole, pico de gallo and chips your heart desires.
At each place you'll skip the line to get in and sit at a private reserved table, just for your group.
Keep the fun flowing with a Mexican Spirits Tasting. Which will you like best, the tequila, the mezcal or the xtabentún?
You'd better try them all, just to make sure...
- Skip-the-line entry to 4 authentic local restaurants
- Private reserved table
- 7 local dishes chosen by the staff (e.g. Caribbean seafood / ceviche, empanadas, pork, tacos, side dishes and sauces such as guacamole, plus desserts)
- A traditional cocktail at each of the 4 stops, with the Mexican spirits tequila, mezcal, and xtabentún
- Water throughout the tour
- Friendly, English-speaking local guide
- Exclusive discounts to the best places to eat in Cancún
- Hotel pickup
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the Ferris wheel (Gran Rueda) on Plaza La Isla
- The van departs at 17:30. Make sure to be at the meeting point by 17:15!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.