- Discover a world of wildlife up close and personal at Cancún's interactive Croco Cun Zoo
- Bribe the free-roaming spider monkey with banana slices, and meet a host of amazing species like albino pythons, green iguanas, parrots, macaws, and lots more
- Enjoy the expert guidance of a trained zoologist as you make your animal rounds. It might come in hand when you meet the crocs!
If you find regular zoo-going experiences a little too tame, give in to your wild side and visit Cancún's immersive Croco Cun Zoo. Feed a troop of free-roaming spider-monkeys banana slices, hold a (baby!) crocodile in your hands, and discover a spectacular array of rare wildlife species with the help of an expert zoologist guide.
Croco Cun Zoo do things a bit differently to other zoos. You'll notice a distinct shortage of glass cages, and a conspicuous lack of reassuring barriers between you and its large family of crocodiles.
Wander into crocodile territory and come within feet of huge reptiles as they sun themselves by the water's edge. Best not to get too close, crocodile bites tend to be worse than their barks! Hold a youngling croc in your bare paws, pet a cuddly white-tailed deer, or wrap a tree-boa around your shoulders like a scaly scarf!
Look to the tree canopy and see spider-monkeys swinging and leaping freely from branch to branch. Fill their hanging baskets with banana slices and see them hoist it up with grateful enthusiasm, then lower it back down again moments later! Cheeky monkeys.
Croco Cun Zoo lets you literally meet their animals. Don't worry though, an expert zoologist will be on hand to guide you around and lend their expertise to your animal encounters.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Mexican citizens have to show their ID together with their ticket for Mexicans
- You can stay as long as you wish after the guided tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Croco Cun Zoo's spider-monkeys roam freely in the treetops above you. While they are notoriously bad tippers, you might be rewarded for feeding them their favorite snack (banana slices, of course), with a personal audience. They are known to hitch impromptu piggyback rides on the visitors they like!