- Experience the high-energy spectacle that is Coco Bongo Cancún: a boozy night of music, dance, and live performance
- Shake your stuff and bust your freshest moves under a snowstorm of confetti, and enjoy an open bar until 3:30 am
- Watch a show-stopping performance of dancers and acrobats in celebrity costumes taking the stage by storm with tongue-in-cheek theatrics and provocative moves
When the concept for an all-night dance party/show is inspired by a movie like The Mask, you know you're in for a night of mental fun. Unleash your inner party animal with a ticket to Cancún's most energetic night out.
Somewhere between an over-the-top Las Vegas cabaret show, a neon warehouse rave, and a classical Mexican fiesta, Coco Bongo will have you dancing, drinking, lip-syncing, and head-banging to cheesy hits and thumping basslines, while acrobats and dancers dazzle on stage.
Get the party started with express entrance to the wildest night out in Cancún, and waltz past the long jostling queues of partygoers outside.
Once inside and familiarized with your neon-lit surroundings, head for the bar. This ticket gives you unlimited drinks until 3:30 am - so pace yourself!
When not busting out your signature moves in extravagant dance-offs, you might want to keep an eye on the stage - it's rather spectacular too!
Celebrity impersonators, superheroes, and supervillains put on an incredible display of high-flying acrobatics, trapeze acts, choreography, and lip-syncing worthy of a '90s boyband.
- Express entrance - direct entrance, no queues
- Access to the shows
- Open bar until 3:30 with national drinks
- Special entrance
- Reserved seats
- Access to the upper level
- Show your smartphone ticket and an ID at the entrance
- Doors open at 22:30
- The show starts at 23:00 and ends at 02:30
- The Open Bar is open until 03:30
- The venue closes between 04:30 and 05:30, depending on how many people are still inside
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Little known fact: Coco Bongo takes its name from a scene in the 1994 movie The Mask, featuring a similar energetic fiesta club of the same name. Smmmokin'!