- Travel from Cancún to the Maya city of Cobá, with return transport and lunch included in your ticket
- Explore the ruins of a once flourishing Maya settlement, and climb the ancient pyramid of Ixmoja for unrivaled views
- Dive into the pristine waters of the Choo-Ha cenote, a natural cave complex formed millions of years ago
You only have to travel a couple of hours inland from Cancún to reach the ancient Maya city of Cobá. Surrounded by rugged green jungle, these magnificent ruins are over 1,000 years old and perfect for exploring.
With an expert English and Spanish-speaking guide for company, this roundtrip adventure not only takes in the Nohoch Mul pyramid, but also offers the opportunity to swim in one of Mexico's eerily beautiful cenotes.
Having been whisked from your Cancún hotel and driven through the Yucatán jungle, you'll be dropped off within walking distance of the imposing Ixmoja pyramid. You can also look around the site by bike – rental is included in the price.
Climb the 120 stone steps of the second-largest Maya pyramid for panoramic views above the jungle canopy, and admire ancient sculpted columns which depict the history of Maya civilization.
Once you've seen the ruins, you can escape the Mexican heat by venturing underground into the Choo-Ha cenote. Go for one of the world's most unique swims in the cave's crystal-clear waters, which scientists believe to be created by the 12km-wide asteroid that struck Earth millions of years ago and wiped out the dinosaurs!
- Exchange your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket with your guide when you're picked up from your hotel in Cancún
- Make sure to be ready at the time agreed upon. Pick-up starts at 05:30
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket