- Join a Mexican Spanish-speaking chef to learn and cook delicious Mexican food
- Shop for ingredients in the local market on a fun and interactive shopping trip
- Enjoy the foods you've made with some traditional freshly-made margaritas
What makes that enchilada so darn good? How do you make the perfect guacamole? All your Mexican foodie questions will be answered in the Aromas of Mexico Cooking Class. Shop with your chef in the market, then spend 3 hours cooking (and devouring) a traditional Mexican feast!
Gather round, amigos, and feel your nostrils flaring. The smell of Mexican food is even more appealing when you're one of the chefs!
The Aromas of Mexico Cooking Class puts you in the heat of the cooking action, under the directions of a Mexican Spanish-speaking chef. First, join your small group for a fun shopping trip to the local market. Then head back to the kitchen to cook up a storm!
You'll learn original recipes for guacamole, handmade tortillas, sopas, enchiladas and the sweet and sticky rice dessert, Arroz con leche.
Even better, you get to wash your feast down with some freshly made margaritas.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the ferris wheel (Gran Rueda) on Plaza de la Isla
- Your guide will be wearing a red t-shirt with the Cancún Food Tours logo
- Make sure to be at the meeting point by 09:15!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket