- Swim around the beautiful fish in the river and cove with unlimited snorkeling, speed above it on aquatic ziplines or float lazily on swim rings!
- Head up the Scenic Lighthouse for jaw-dropping views from 131 feet (40 meters), then whizz down it on a waterslide
- Refresh yourself with unlimited drinks from the open bar, and a delicious breakfast and lunch buffet
In the Mayan language Xel-Há, means "where the water is born", and you'll understand the name when you get the chance to experience a wide range of aquatic activities. Cliff jumps, waterslides and ziplining - plus snorkeling, tubing and swimming galore in this action-packed paradise for nature lovers!
Experience true sustainable tourism in the crystal clear waters of Xel-Há Park. Strap on your snorkel and fins for unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove, or float along on the surface on an inflatable swim ring. Those Mexican sunbeams are waiting!
Cool off on a lounge chair or swing in a hammock before trying some aquatic ziplining, or explore the area on a forest walking tour!
Your fast-track entrance to Xel-Há Park means you can be first to get your fill from the breakfast buffet, but if you arrive later, help yourself to lunch. (Food and drinks are all included in this action-packed day of adventure).
- Fast-track entrance to Xel-Há Park
- Food (breakfast 9:30-11:30, lunch buffet 11:30-17:30)
- Open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove
- Forest walking tours
- Children's Playground
- Life jackets and swim rings
- Lounge chairs, hammocks, rest areas
- Snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers
- Free parking
- Transport to the park
- Photos (available for an extra fee)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.