Tickets for Underwater Museum Punta Nizuc: Snorkeling
Snorkel around amazing permanent life-sized and monumental sculptures
- Snorkel around one of the biggest and most ambitious underwater artificial art attractions on the planet - it's a must-do from Cancún
- Get your snorkeling equipment, a new snorkel tube, a life vest, lockers and showers and water, all included
- See torsos sticking up from sea grass, a man on a couch watching TV, a group of people praying - and more underwater weirdness you won't ever forget
If you think museums are boring, maybe you just haven't snorkeled through the right one yet? At MUSA (Museo Subacuático de Arte) you'll swim around 30 amazing underwater sculptures. See statues, a dinner table, an underwater couch potato and more, all designed to promote coral life! It's a Mexican-must in Cancún.
This wonderfully wet attraction near Cancún was dreamed up by English sculptor Jason deCaires Taylor in 2009 and features 30 incredible underwater sculptures!
Flipper your way around them all in Punta Nizuc and watch the fish flit in and out of the cracks of the weird underwater couch potato. It's next-level Netflix & Chill!
See three heads poking up from sea grass, a man who appears to be stuck in a boat, and more to make your eyes bulge. There's really nothing else like it!
You might not have to exit through the gift shop, but you'll get snorkeling equipment, a new snorkel tube, a life vest, lockers, showers, and water all included. It's a fin-tastic day out for everyone (sorry).
- Snorkeling equipment
- New snorkel tube
- Life vest
- Snorkeling instruction
- 45-minute snorkeling experience
- Bottled water
- Docking fee of $12, to be paid at the entrance of the national park
- Photos and videos of your experience
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the National Park and enter the park. From there you can continue on to the museum.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
All sculptures are fixed to the seabed and constructed out of specialized materials, which assist coral life and development.