Tickets for Tulum Express: Fast Track + Guided Tour + Transport
Travel 700 years back in time and explore an ancient Mayan fortress
- Explore the ancient Mayan Ruins of Tulum, and discover some of the best-preserved relics of Mayan civilization with an insightful guided tour
- See beautifully preserved wall frescoes, and enjoy stunning views across the Caribbean Sea
- Relax and enjoy some calm seclusion on a quiet sandy beach in front of the Castillo
Travel 700 years back in time, and discover the ancient Mayan fortress at the Ruins of Tulum. Just a short distance from the buzzing tourist hub of Cancún, these stunning archaeological treasures offer a fascinating glimpse into one of the great civilizations in human history.
Wander through centuries-old temples, marvel at ancient fresco wall-paintings, and get a sense of what life was like 700 years ago in Mayan Mexico. An expert will guide you through the ruins coloring in the history of this long lost civilization.
Tulum was built in the 13th century and it's one of the best surviving relics of the Mayan post-classical period. Perched on the edge of a 12-meter limestone cliff, the Castillo offers amazing views of the sparkly Caribbean coast.
Once you've had your fill of ancient wonders, descend the narrow stone staircase in front of the Castillo to the quiet seclusion of a pristine sandy beach, where you can bathe in the sun and surf.
It's Mexican perfection with a dose of history on top!
- Round-trip transfer in an air-conditioned van or bus
- Bilingual tour guide in English and Spanish
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Guided tour at the archaeological site
- Any beverages, snacks, lunch or any food
- Photo or video services
- Other activities at Tulum
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, etc.
- Any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
The pick-up / drop-off schedule is sent by email after booking. Show your smartphone ticket to the staff who picks you up.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- If you are staying in Cancun, the transportation will pick you up around 7:00 am at the hotel lobby or the meeting point: Plaza La Fiesta in the Hotel Zone in Cancun
- If you're staying in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya, the transportation will pick you up (around 9:00 am) & drop you off at our meeting point in Plaza Antigua in Playa del Carmen
- Pick-up / drop-off times depend on the location of your hotel (or meeting point)
- Your pick-up / drop-off schedule is sent by email after booking
- A printed photo montage (tours from Mon to Fri) or a digital copy (Sat and Sun) is offered
- Tractor Train is operated by an external party and so Tulum is not responsible for any loss or damages