- Travel through millions of years of history in one of the most incredible cave systems in the world – it's only just been uncovered, so you can be one of the first to see it!
- Gawp at the incredible stalactites, stalagmites and eye-popping mineral formations that are truly out-of-this-world, as your bilingual guide teaches you about the cave's history and formation
- Take your underground adventure to the next level by choosing the PLUS option and visiting the Room of Peace, where images and sounds are projected around the cavern to show you the creation of the universe
Prepare to experience one of the most spectacular cave systems in the world, as you explore the jaw-dropping Río Secreto. A living 'crystal museum', the underground river is adorned with stunning stalactites and glittering mineral formations. Follow your expert guide, and swim and scramble through millions of years of natural history!
Entering the recently-discovered Río Secreto is like visiting an alien planet. Thousands of giant stalactites and stalagmites cover every surface and brightly colored minerals sparkle in the glow of your head torch.
First, squeeze into your provided wetsuit and strap on your helmet and life vest. The caves are perfectly safe, but you're going to be spending the whole day climbing in and out of the water, as you hike and swim through a kilometer of natural wonders.
Your bilingual guide will make sure you get the most from your all-day adventure, explaining the history and powerful geological processes that formed this otherworldly cavern.
Want to make your experience extra-special? In the Room of Peace, magical images and sounds are projected over the mineral-encrusted walls, transporting you back to the dawn of time itself. (Visit only included in the Río Secreto PLUS option.)
- Transport from your hotel in Playa del Carmen, Cancún or Riviera Maya to Río Secreto and back
- Skip-the-line admission to Río Secreto
- Equipment for Río Secreto (wetsuit, life jacket, helmet with lamp, towel)
- Visit of the Room of Peace (PLUS option only)
- English and Spanish speaking guide throughout the day
- Food and drinks (buffet style, only non-alcoholic drinks)
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver during the pickup from your hotel.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.