- See a secret underground cave close to Playa del Carmen and explore geological formations
- Enjoy a fact-filled underground walk with your guide, and swim in crystal clear waters
- Help yourself to a delicious lunch buffet including non-alcoholic drinks
Don't know your stalactites from your stalagmites? You'll soon clear that up as you swim among them on this jaw-droppingly unbelievable underground river tour through Río Secreto. Walk, splash and wade through millions of years of history, and tuck into a delicious buffet lunch.
At a secret location close to Playa del Carmen, Río Secreto glistens with natural wonders. Join a group and prepare to be mesmerized by millions of years of history, deep down under the ground!
Walk, wade and swim with your fact-packed guide through a strange new world of crystallized history, literally dangling from the ceiling. Float on your back and gaze up at stalactites, look down and check out the stalagmites... all in absolute silence.
Then, tuck into a delicious buffet lunch - all that cave-gazing will definitely make you hungry.
- Access to the Río Secreto Reserve
- Specialized, English, Spanish and French-speaking guide throughout the day
- Regional buffet
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Equipment for Río Secreto (wetsuit, life jacket, helmet with lamp, towel)
- Transport to the attraction
- Pictures or video of your adventure taken by the venue
Exchange your smartphone voucher for a ticket at the entrance. Please arrive 30 minutes before your booked timeslot to complete the check-in and avoid delays.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.