- Travel to the ancient Mayan city in style, with return transport from the Riviera Maya or Cancún in a luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Discover one of the last cities inhabited by the Mayans with a guide, and explore the stunning Temple of Frescoes, El Castillo, Temple of the Descending God and more!
- Cool off in the freshwater cenotes or take it easy on the surrounding white sand beaches while enjoying the beautiful Caribbean coastline
Skip the lines and get straight into the Mayan port city of Tulum. Surrounded by steep cliffs and fortified walls, it was a sacred site and major trading hub. Tulum boasts beautifully preserved temples and ancient frescoes. Discover an incredible slice of Mexican history, all while soaking up the stunning Caribbean coastline.
Built in the 13th century, Tulum is one of the best surviving examples of the Mayan post-classical period, resisting the Spanish invasion for 70 years.
Much of the ancient city is still shrouded in mystery, and stepping inside its imposing walls is still as impressive as it would've been 700 years ago. Trading jade and obsidian brought enormous wealth, and you can really get a feel for this power in the city's ornate structures and intricate decorations.
The enormous Castillo is thought to have served as an early lighthouse, looming over the coastline and welcoming ships with its blazing fires, and the Temple of Frescoes is known for its giant murals, one displaying the three 'tiers' of Mayan Life: The world of the dead, the land of the living, and the realm of the gods.
- Transport from your hotel in Cancún / Riviera Maya to Tulum and back
- Fast-Track admission to Tulum
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone ticket to the person who picks you up from your hotel.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Check out the giant Temple of the Descending God, then make your own descent into the freshwater cenotes or white sand beaches – the perfect way to cool off after a day of thrilling history.