- Tuck into freshly grilled lobster aboard a Spanish Galleon, with steak and vegetarian options also available
- Watch the sun setting above the Gulf of Mexico or see the stars like never before, while you're surrounded by the stunning Mexican coastline
- Dance on deck as you enjoy the live saxophonist and free-flowing fine wine
This evening cruise along the coast of Cancun is all romance, fine dining, and spectacular views. Hop aboard your magnificent Spanish galleon on the Gulf of Mexico you'll see a soaring sunset or dramatic moonlit waterscape as the ship's saxophonist sets the mood for love. Don't take our word for it – hop aboard and get ready for romance.
Your evening starts at the Cancun Marina Pier before your Spanish galleon transports you into another world altogether. Out on the Nichupte Lagoon, you can forget all about the 'real world', and allow yourself to be swept away by the spirit of love!
The 2.5-hour cruise is all about indulgence, and it doesn't get more indulgent than tucking into freshly grilled lobster aboard a galleon! Complimentary fine wine ensures the good times keep flowing, and the skilled saxophone player keeps the mood sensual.
Whether you opt for the sunset or moonlight options, it's like escaping into a fairytale! A delicious, delicious fairytale.
- 3-course dinner (lobster, surf 'n' turf, or vegetarian)
- Open bar
- Live saxophone music
- Transport to the pier and back
- Docking fee ($8 per person), to be paid at check-in
Show your smartphone ticket at the pier 30 minutes before departure.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.