Tickets for Chichén Itzá: Guided Tour + Transport
Explore this sacred center of the Mayans!
- Witness one of the Seven Wonders of the New World with your own eyes
- Explore Chichén Itzá at your own pace and with a guide
- Get return transport from Cancún, and visit a cenote for a refreshing swim
Chichén Itzá is a wonder of the world and renowned spot for tourists taking star-jump photos. Get transport from Cancún, a free buffet lunch, a guided tour of Chichén Itzá plus time to explore it on your own, and visit a cenote!
This daytrip will fill you full of culture and history. You'll get return transportation from Cancún and several rest stops along the way.
After your quick swim in a cenote, and hot and delicious buffet lunch, it's time to get some Mayan history at Chichén Itzá. It's one of the most important examples of the Mayan-Toltec civilization in Yucatán.
This site is considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the New World! Spend 3 hours at the archaeological site and learn what made the Mayans so inspiring. See the battle scars on the walls from their bloodthirsty games.
- Transport from your Cancún hotel to Chichén Itzá and back
- English and Spanish speaking guide all day
- Visit of the X-cajum Cenote
- Free lunch buffet
- Skip-the-line admission to Chichén Itzá
- 90-minute guided tour + 90 minutes free time at Chichén Itzá
- Drinks (available at lunch for a small extra fee)
Show your smartphone ticket to the person who picks you up from your hotel.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.