Tickets for Chichén Itzá: Guided Tour + Transport
Explore this sacred center of the Mayans!
- Witness one of the Seven Wonders of the New World with your own eyes
- Explore Chichén Itzá at your own pace and with a guide
- Get return transport from Cancún, and visit a cenote for a refreshing swim
Chichén Itzá is a wonder of the world and renowned spot for tourists taking star-jump photos. Get transport from Cancún, a free buffet lunch, a guided tour of Chichén Itzá plus time to explore it on your own, and visit a cenote!
This daytrip will fill you full of culture and history. You'll get return transportation from Cancún and several rest stops along the way.
After your quick swim in a cenote, and hot and delicious buffet lunch, it's time to get some Mayan history at Chichén Itzá. It's one of the most important examples of the Mayan-Toltec civilization in Yucatán.
This site is considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the New World! Spend 3 hours at the archaeological site and learn what made the Mayans so inspiring. See the battle scars on the walls from their bloodthirsty games.
- Transport from your Cancún hotel to Chichén Itzá and back
- English and Spanish speaking guide all day
- Visit of the X-cajum Cenote
- Free lunch buffet
- Skip-the-line admission to Chichén Itzá
- 90-minute guided tour + 90 minutes free time at Chichén Itzá
- Drinks (available at lunch for a small extra fee)
Show your smartphone ticket to the person who picks you up from your hotel.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Great tour guide on Friday Sept. 14th, 2018. He has vast knowledge in culture, history and Mayan lifestyle. I simply loved the tour and information.
Cesar y el capitán (el conductor), muy amables y con información muy útil y amena.
Gracias por todo amigos!