- Make your own music on their drums, guitars, keyboards, mixing station, or vocal booth. It's your time to shine!
- Learn all about some of the nation's biggest musical icons, and Canada's identity as reflected in its music
- Go 'backstage' to see the National Music Centre's vast collection spanning over 450 years of music technology and innovation
Honor the two Alberta-born Canadian Country Music Hall of Fame inductees from 2018, country music icon Terri Clark and broadcaster Jackie Rae Greening. See Clark’s guitars from her childhood and music videos, various memorabilia, awards, and even a handwritten letter to Clark from Garth Brooks.
Whether you're a budding Mozart or tone deaf, you'll learn a thing or ten about music at Calgary's Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre. Explore the story of music in Canada through interactive exhibitions, see live music or make your own, and delve into the National Music Centre's collection that spans over 450 years of music technology and innovation!
The National Music Centre calls Studio Bell’s visitor experience a year ‘round music festival and you'll soon be tapping your feet to the tunes!
Explore Canada's identity, reflected in its vibrant and creative music scene with 22 exhibition galleries across five floors and a stunning 300-seat performance space.
Always figured you were a bit wasted in that accounting career of yours? They have drums, guitars, a mixing station, and a vocal booth for you to play around with. Time to summon that inner rock star!
You can learn all about Canada's musical icons, see all sorts of weird and wonderful instruments, and there are changing temporary exhibitions throughout the year.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket