- Immerse yourself in the history of the Allied landing at Normandy on June 6, 1944 on a return trip through time from Paris
- Retrace the steps of the Battle of Normandy and see the historic site of Operation Overlord, the Allied invasion of Western Europe during World War II
- Take a guided tour of key World War II sites of interest in Normandy, including the Caen Memorial Museum and the Pointe du Hoc landing beach
Dive into some important history on a full day excursion from Paris to the D-Day beaches in Normandy. Visit Caen Memorial and the Pointe du Hoc, where the American Rangers landed. Stop at Arromanches near the Canadian Memorial at Juno Beach, visit the American Cemetery at Colleville sur Mer, and enjoy free time to walk on Omaha Beach.
Leaving from close to the Louvre, you'll soon be gazing through the coach windows at green fields and grazing cows in the stunning French countryside. The Caen Memorial is your first stop. Explore this fascinating museum crammed with exhibits and immersive experiences on the D-Day landings and the Battle of Normandy.
It's not all doom and gloom though - there are models of military planes, cars and jeeps from the era to look at, too.
Next up, choose from one of the three restaurants inside the Caen Memorial, enjoy some lunch (to be paid for when you're there), and prepare for a trip to the landing beaches. Here's where the action happened when Operation Overlord, the Allied invasion of Western Europe, occurred during World War II.
See the mighty cliffs that American Rangers had to scale, witness how the Germans came in with their artillery, and head back to Paris with a greater understanding of how the country has moved on since the dark days of World War II.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the counter of the PARISCityVISION agency
- The bus departs at 07:00, please arrive at least 30 min before departure
- Boarding closes 10 minutes before departure time
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- First stop is at the Caen Memorial around 10:15
- There are 3 different restaurants inside Caen Memorial for you to enjoy lunch
- Visit of the Pointe du Hoc landing beach
- The last stage will be Arromanches and/or Juno