- Get up close to sets and props from Hollywood's most defining movies and TV shows produced at Warner Bros.
- Enter Stage 48: Script to Screen, where you can design your own movie props and test 'green screen' technology
- Immerse yourself in areas devoted to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Friends, and the DC Universe
If you live off movie and TV references, then this tour has your name written all over it. From Casablanca to Harry Potter, experience the birthplace of Hollywood. Warner Bros. Studio is a pop culture aficionado's Garden of Eden! Step right into iconic movie scenes and have an immersive look around one of the oldest and busiest working studios in Los Angeles.
Have a fresh brew at Central Perk, enter the Batcave, and discover movie-magic at Stage 48: Script to Screen.
See enchanted props from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, including the hero house-elf, Dobby, and the Sorting Hat - you'll even be sorted into your Hogwarts House.
Get up close to real Batmobiles from the early years of Batman, and also the newer models sported by Christian Bale and George Clooney.
The DC Universe exhibit takes you to the heart of the action with authentic props and set designs from blockbusters, including Aquaman and Wonder Woman.
Knowledgeable guides will show you around the backlots and soundstages of ongoing shows, like the Ellen Degeneres Show and The Big Bang Theory – see if you can grab a chance to sit on the spot on the couch!
From the moment you enter, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour will definitely have you feeling like you're not in Kansas anymore!
- Scan your smartphone ticket directly with your tour guide at the entrance of the studio after passing through the compulsory security check
- All adult (18+) visitors will be asked to present a valid form of government-issued photo ID
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
As you would expect at a fully functioning film studio, the stars are never too far away. Every tour is different, depending on what's in production. And while it definitely can't be guaranteed, there's a slim chance you could see a famous face – keep your eyes open!