- Join an expert local tour guide for an entertaining walking tour across the Argentine capital
- Get guided through the charming old town markets and alleys to the bustling modern city centre, cross the world's widest street, and see the giant Obelisco
- Enjoy a 50-minute tour around one of the top five concert halls in the world, the stunning Teatro Colón
Buenos Aires is beautiful, but it can be tricky to find your way around. Join this walking tour of the Argentine capital, and tango your way across town with an expert guide by your side. Beginning at the artsy San Telmo neighborhood, you'll be spirited through charming markets and tree-lined avenues, from old town architecture to the towering modern skyscrapers.
Taking in the entire spectrum of Buenos Aires' diverse neighborhoods, you'll get a feel for the pulse of the city, and a local's insider knowledge about the area's immense history and culture.
After wandering past the antique markets, cobblestone streets, and distinctive street lanterns of San Telmo, you'll soon arrive at Parque Lezama. Leafy promenades and an impressive amphitheater make for a relaxing stroll and some really gorgeous pictures.
You'll be taken to the city's vibrant modern neighborhoods, and you'll even cross the widest street in the world, Avenida 9 de Julio, and see the famous Obelisco, an iconic symbol of the city.
The tour concludes on a high note, with a 50-minute visit to the magnificent Teatro Colón. It's a national treasure, widely considered to be one of the world's best concert halls due to its acoustic and aesthetic design. A fitting crescendo to a day's rambling all over Buenos Aires.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the office of the travel agency Tangol in San Telmo
- The group leaves at 10:30, make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes before departure time! Latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket