- Enjoy a traditional Argentine performance of tango and folklore dance in a beautifully restored three-floor tenement building
- Savor a delicious three-course meal in the remarkable romantic ambiance and sample some stunning local wines
- Take your very own tango class, or get the VIP experience and enjoy front row seats to the show
Experience the quintessence of traditional Argentine culture with this Tango Show at La Ventana in Buenos Aires. Use your smartphone ticket and get fast-tracked to your seats to enjoy a spellbinding evening of music, dance, food, and wine.
Housed in a beautifully restored tenement building in the neighborhood of San Telmo, La Ventana sweeps you away on a multi-sensory journey into the past.
Sit back and prepare to be mesmerized by a flawless performance of traditional tango and folklore dance, featuring an orchestra, two tango singers, and six dancing couples in handsome authentic costume.
Enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal of classic Argentine cuisine, accompanied by delicate local wines. Choose to have a complimentary bottle served with dinner, put your palate through its paces with a wine tasting, or limber up and take a tango class.
Make it an even more special occasion with the VIP experience, giving you front row seats and a wider selection of wines to sample.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket