- Join an exciting three-hour guided tour through the best bits of Buenos Aires, including lunch at a top restaurant
- See the highlights and marvel at the Obelisco, a monument to the quadricentennial of the city's first foundation
- Visit bustling squares and breezy bridges, as well as vibrant neighborhoods, parks, and an above-ground graveyard
Take a capsule tour that lets you see a lot of Buenos Aires in a short amount of time. This comprehensive part walking, part driving tour is designed to show you the colors, sights, and smells of Buenos Aires, as your guide fills you in on its history. See the must-sees, and eat the must-eats!
Get picked up from your hotel and head to a curious, pencil-shaped landmark called Obelisco. This is Buenos Aires' most famous monument. Give the Argentinian president a wave as you stand outside his office at Plaza de Mayo, which has long been a historical and political center.
At San Telmo, see some colonial architecture before heading to La Boca, home to Boca Juniors Stadium and Caminito Street's brightly painted houses. If you're lucky you may spot some tango dancers in action, no matter the time of day.
Up next is Puerto Madero where you could kick back and take in the city's colorful characters for hours. Watch fashionistas strutting down the avenue and see the Puente de la Mujer, a suspension bridge designed to look like tango dancers.
Drive down Libertador Avenue and explore the Palermo and Recoleta neighborhoods. Palermo's sprawling parks make for a green retreat, while Recoleta's above-ground cemetery is a work of art boasting eerily beautiful craftsmanship.
Just as those hunger pangs start to hit, it's time for lunch at one of Puerto Madero's most distinguished restaurants. Taste Buenos Aires cuisine, which features tasty meats, and a range of starters and desserts. There's nothing left to cry about after this, Argentina!
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide at the agreed-upon pick-up location
- Make sure to be on time
- Do not go directly to the Obelisco de Buenos Aires, the tour starts at your agreed meeting point
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Vegetarian options available for the lunch.