- Enjoy a full day's guided football excursion to two renowned football venues, the homes of bitter rivals Boca Juniors and River Plate
- Go inside Boca's La Bombonera and explore one of the most unique sporting arenas in the world – including the players' locker rooms
- Head across town to El Monumental, and explore the history of one of South America's most decorated clubs, with a museum tour and pitch-side access
River Plate and Boca Juniors dominate football in Argentina – between them, the two sides boast over 70 league titles. The battle for supremacy and bragging rights in Buenos Aires is eternal.
This guided tour of two footballing Meccas, La Bombonera and El Monumental, is a journey inside the beating hearts of two world-famous clubs. Learn about their cultures and legendary players, get behind-the-scenes access, and hear stories of glorious triumphs and painful defeats.
Begin your day at the home of Boca Juniors. The Chocolate Box arena is so called because of its unique build – bowl-like, except for one unconventional vertical stand. You can look around the locker rooms, take pictures by the pitch (which is known to shake on matchdays), and go inside Diego Maradona's private box.
Moving on to the club museum, it's easy to see why the Xeneizes are so revered. Some of the world's best have worn the famous blue and gold of Boca: Maradona, Tevez, Riquelme, and scores of legends whose names never entered the European football fan's lexicon.
Across the city, you'll explore the Nuñez neighborhood that surrounds River Plate's home turf. Wander their equally history-laden club museum and learn about the golden boys of Los Millonarios: Di Stéfano, Crespo, Higuaín, Saviola – the list goes on and on.
Escorted by an avid football expert throughout the tour, you'll visit the presidential seats, the smaller volleyball and basketball stadiums, the institute of education and, of course, get up close to the hallowed turf for some photos!
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide at the meeting point, the San Telmo Tangol Office
- The tour starts at 10:15. Please make sure to arrive 10 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket