- A 2-hour cruise along the Danube, taking in spectacular UNESCO World Heritage sites like the Chain Bridge, the Technical University and the Citadel
- Not 1, not 2, but 7 different Hungarian wines, from red, to white, to rosé
- Great live music and Hungarian hospitality ensure that this Danube cruise will be a highlight of your holiday
Experience the high life aboard the good ship Vino (technically: 'Hungaria Koncert') as you cruise the Danube. This 2-hour wine tasting cruise features fine wines, live entertainment, and a powerful sense of just how good life can be. Just try and keep a steady hand as you snap pics of Buda and Pest, as you'll have the rhythms of the music, the gentle waves, and 7 Hungarian wines working against you.
Do you know your Bodri Szekszárdi Civilis Cuvée from your Bárdos Pincészet? No? Well, that will change on this lovely cruise, as you sip wines and float by Budapest's UNESCO World Heritage-listed banks of the Danube. This river has witnessed centuries of action, and this city has been a place of human settlement since the Palaeolithic.
Fast forward to today, when this city will show you just how to live the goodlife in 'The Pearl of the Danube'. You'll be enveloped in the best in Hungarian hospitality, as you sample 7 delicious Hungarian wines and tap your toes to some excellent live music.
Take in the sights from the Chain Bridge to the Technical University and the Citadel, and maybe pick out a place to carry on the party afterwards? Because, when you touch back on terra firma, you'll be ready to keep the good mood going.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Danube Palace box office 30 minutes before the cruise. To save time you can also pick them up every day between 8:00 and 20:00.
- A Tiqets representative will take you from the Danube Palace to the cruise ship.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Metro: M1, M2 or M3 to Deák Ferenc Square.
Budapest Card + free entrance to Szt. Lukacs Thermal Bath and Pool
See all of Budapest's museums - and St. Lukács thermal bath - with one pass
Hungarian Dance Performance in the Danube Palace
Traditional Hungarian dance in the Danube Palace
Great view of the Danube and general atmosphere. Also, delicious wine selection and music.