- Spend a wonderful day in the wellness center of Europe and relax in one of the 18 pools. Great for body AND soul!
- The medicinal bath is known for its healing effect on joints. Don't miss the sauna and steam rooms, too
- Jazz things up and use the gym. Or pull some laps in the pool. Have you ever played chess in your swimsuit, while enjoying the hot water? You can do that, too (bring your pieces)!
Szechenyi Spa Baths make up the largest medicinal bath in Europe. With 15 indoor pools, saunas, steam rooms and 3 huge outdoor pools, you'll be bathing in utter bliss and boosting your health at the same time. Get spa access with this deal and feel the high concentration of minerals in the water making your skin baby soft. This delicious indulgence should be part of any trip to Budapest.
The idea of thermal baths was popular with the Romans, who introduced them here. This trend was continued by the Turks, who spent a fair amount of time lounging about after taking over. Indeed, that tradition of healthful soaks is centuries-strong here.
At Szechenyi Spa Baths you'll enjoy hot tubs, saunas, and jet-powered underwater massages. Plus there's a gym, if you want to 'earn' your soaks. However, you partake in these healthful activities, we recommend you stay hydrated with a couple glasses of cold mineral water.
Skip the line and show your smartphone ticket at the help desk (located immediately to the right after passing through the main entrance).
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Swimming suits covering the whole body (e.g. burkini) aren't allowed
- Swim caps are mandatory in the swimming pool, but not in the other pools
Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Line + Massage + Private Cabin
Soak up a massage in an enormous medicinal bath
Széchenyi Spa: I Love Spa Package
Bliss out in Budapest with a VIP spa package at Europe's biggest spa bath