- Skip the line to Europe's biggest and best spa baths and enjoy a blissful morning or afternoon in busy Budapest
- Your package includes flip-flops, bath towel, shower cap shampoo and shower gel, and a bottle of mineral water
- Soak in the medicinal natural hot spring waters of 18 pools, 10 saunas and a steam cabin
Soak your cares away with a VIP Széchenyi Spa package at the best and biggest spa bath in Europe! Skip the line and relax in the medicinal natural hot springs, recline in 18 pools, 10 saunas and a steam cabin. You'll get flip flops, a towel, and everything else you'll need to totally bliss out in Budapest!
This ultimate VIP Spa package promises pampering and relaxation of the highest degree. There are 18 medicinal pools to soak your cares away in, 10 saunas, and a steam cabin. Great for your skin, too.
Simply show your tickets at the entrance at Hungaria Koncert - look for the separate welcome-desk - and get ready for some restoration. On arrival, you'll get your special flip flips, a bath towel, a shower cap, shampoo and shower gel, and a bottle of mineral water to keep you nice and hydrated.
Show your smartphone ticket at the Hungaria Koncert Help Desk.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Swimming suits covering the whole body (e.g. burkini) aren't allowed
- Swim caps are mandatory in the swimming pool, but not in the other pools
Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Line + Massage + Private Cabin
Soak up a massage in an enormous medicinal bath
Some of the staff can be a little impatient/rude but this is probably due to the mass tourists they have to deal with day in day out.
Definitely worth getting a cabin but if you take your own towel/flip flops you’ll save yourself some money.
Inside pools are quite dirty and could be better maintained. Still good nonetheless.
Only thing was that the crew by reception wasn't so kind with help cause if You are first time there You don't know actually where You should go and how it all works and it could be nice if someone would guide You for a while from entrance and explain more in case of questions cause I had in my package also a private cabin and they told that I must go just to lockers. Only when I opened the reservation e-mail and showed to them i got my private cabin where inside was some other visitor already and she needed to leave cause she had another number of cabin where she had told that she had mine.