- Spend a wonderful day in the wellness center of Europe and relax in one of the 18 pools. Great for body AND soul!
- The medicinal bath is known for its healing effect on joints. Don't miss the sauna and steam rooms, too
- Jazz things up and use the gym. Or pull some laps in the pool. Have you ever played chess in your swimsuit, while enjoying the hot water? You can do that, too.
Szechenyi Spa Baths make up the largest medicinal bath in Europe. With 15 indoor pools, saunas, steam rooms and 3 huge outdoor pools, you'll be bathing in utter bliss and boosting your health at the same time. Get spa access with this deal and feel the high concentration of minerals in the water making your skin baby soft. This delicious indulgence should be part of any trip to Budapest.
The idea of thermal baths was popular with the Romans, who introduced them here. This trend was continued by the Turks, who spent a fair amount of time lounging about after taking over. Indeed, that tradition of healthful soaks is centuries-strong here.
At Szechenyi Spa Baths you'll enjoy hot tubs, saunas, and jet-powered underwater massages. Plus there's a gym, if you want to 'earn' your soaks. However, you partake in these healthful activities, we recommend you stay hydrated with a couple glasses of cold mineral water.
Állatkerti körút 9-11.
- Admission ticket
- Cabin or locker where you can change and store your clothes
- Use of the services until the spa closes
- 15 indoor and 3 outdoor pools with thermal water (15 available on weekdays all 18 on weekends)
- Outdoor Fun Pool with jacuzzi and whirlpool
- Food and drinks
How to use your tickets
Scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance near the help desk (no need to join the line at the cashier) and get in quick.
Good to Know
- Swimwear is mandatory
We enjoyed the day that we spent at Szechenyi Spa. Ordering tickets on-line prior to arrival went smoothly, and staff were able to speak enough English to help us get oriented and settled. It was quite crowded by noon of the Sunday that we went, but the waters were clean, clear, and fabulous. Our belongings were secure in the individual changing rooms, and the massage that my wife purchased was top quality and reasonably priced. Definitely a "must-do" when you're in Budapest.
Very professional and well managed - will come back again!
Fue una experiencia agradable y placentera, en un entorno excelente y relajado. Muy recomendable!!!!!