Tickets for Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Line + Massage + Private Cabin
Soak up a massage in an enormous medicinal bath
- Spend a wonderful day in the wellness center of Europe. Start with an aromatherapy massage or relax in one of the 18 pools. Great for body AND soul!
- The medicinal bath is known for its healing effect on joints. Don't miss the sauna and steam rooms, too
- Jazz things up and use the gym. Or pull some laps in the pool. Have you ever played chess in your swimsuit, while enjoying the hot water? You can do that, too (bring your pieces)!
Széchenyi Spa Baths make up the largest medicinal bath in Europe. With 15 indoor pools, saunas, steam rooms and 3 huge outdoor pools, you'll be bathing in utter bliss and boosting your health at the same time. Get spa access (plus massage) with this deal and feel the high concentration of minerals in the water making your skin baby soft. This delicious indulgence should be part of any trip to Budapest.
The idea of thermal baths was popular with the Romans, who introduced them here. This trend was continued by the Turks, who spent a fair amount of time lounging about after taking over. So the tradition of healthful soaks is centuries-strong here.
At Széchenyi Spa Baths you'll enjoy hot tubs, saunas, and jet-powered underwater massages. Plus there's a gym, if you want to 'earn' your soaks. However you partake in these healthful activities, we recommend you stay hydrated with a couple glasses of cold mineral water.AROMA RELAX MASSAGE
Complete your spa visit with a 20-minute Aroma Relax Massage. This Swedish technique focuses on relaxing your upper body and the massage oil will help you on your journey to knot-free serenity.
- Admission ticket
- 20 minute aromatherapy massage
- Cabin to change clothes and store your belongings
- Use of the services until the spa closes
- 15 indoor and 3 outdoor pools with thermal water (on weekdays 15, on weekends 18 available)
- Outdoor Fun Pool with jacuzzi and whirlpool
- Other massages
- Food and drinks
Skip the line and scan your smartphone ticket at the help desk (located immediately to the right after passing through the main entrance).
Metro: 1 to Szechenyi fürdő.