- A free welcome drink to get you in the mood (don't worry, there's a full bar if you want more)
- The chance to see the dazzling city of Budapest at night from the River Danube, on a super fun party boat
- Top tracks on the sound system, drinking games on the bar, and the chance to head to a club afterwards with new friends
Budapest at night is a kaleidoscope of colorful twinkles illuminating a stunning skyline. There's no better way to drink it all in, than from the water, drink in hand, as you party on the Danube. Get a welcome drink, access to a full bar, and top tunes to add to the mood. Who knows who you'll meet or what will happen once the party gets into full swing.
Sip your glamorous poppyseed palinka welcome drink and settle in on board with your Hungarian hosts-with-the-most. You'll soon see exactly why Budapest is more than just an excellent example of urban development in Central Europe: it's also a damn good place to party.
The music gets people shimmying, the drinking games make friends out of strangers, and as you feel the energy on the boat, you'll see the sights of the city illuminated by starlight. Great sights, fun people, and a memorable time.
When the time comes to put your feet back on solid ground, you'll be led to a top Budapest club, so you can carry on the fun!
Danube Palace 1051, Budapest Zrínyi street 5.
- Welcome drink (poppy seed palinka) on the ship
- Drinks & soft drinks, apart from the welcome drink
How to use your Ticket
Trade your digital ticket for a paper one at the Danube Palace box office before 22:30.