Tickets for Organ Concert in St. Stephen's Basilica
Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi in a stately church
- Treat your ears and eyes to a magical concert in St. Stephen’s Basilica - one of Hungary's most significant churches
- Listen to staggeringly talented musicians, including Kolos Kováts, one of the most famous singers in the whole country
- Experience Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi and more like you've never heard them before
As the third tallest building in the whole country, the neo-Classical St. Stephen’s Basilica is one of the most special churches in Hungary. During the day, it's a place of silence; people come to pray, not to play. But that all changes on concert nights, when classical melodies fill the sacred air. Experience a concert like no other with the sounds of Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi and more.
Hear some of the world's finest classical compositions, with works by Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart, Schubert and many more of the world's best composers. And it's all performed by some of the best musicians in the country (including organist Miklos Teleki, and Kolos Kováts, one of Hungary's most famous concert and oratorio singers). With incredible music and musicians and a spectacular setting, a concert in Budapest's St. Stephen’s Basilica is magnificent and memorable.
Spend one of your nights in the city on the Danube, with this special organ concert. Perhaps it could be your grand Budapest finale.
- Antonio Vivaldi - Johann Sebastian Bach: Concerto in D minor
- Tomaso Albinoni: Adiago
- Alessandro Stradella: Pietá Signore
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Andante in C major
- Franz Schubert: Ave Maria
- Liszt Ferenc: Fantasy & Fugue
- Georges Bizet: Agnus Dei
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Minuet and Baderinerie from Suite in B minor
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor
- Entrance to the concert
- Concert CD and booklet
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Metro: M1, M2 or M3 to Deák Ferenc Square
El concierto bueno, sin más. El Adagio de Albinoni con flauta no me va mucho.
Lo mejor, la pieza se Juan Sebastian Bach.
Entrada ràpid sense esperar, i si hi vas amb temps un bon lloc. Tot molt bé! Per repetir!.