- Join a guide for a tour around the historic center of the Hungarian government
- See the majestic Dome Hall, which contains the Holy Crown and Coronation Insignia, as well as the stunning main floor, upper lobby, gold-plated staircases, and more
- Learn all about the history of the Hungarian parliament and this iconic building
Take a guided tour around the famous Hungarian Parliament Building. Renowned as one of the most beautiful government facilities in the world, the 19th-century Gothic building houses endless treasures and lavish decorations. Discover the power of Hungarian Parliament and visit a historical work of architectural art that's still in use today!
Your journey begins at the newly constructed Visitor Center, before climbing the majestic gold-plated staircase to the main floor. Here, you'll have plenty of time to take in gilt-encrusted frescoes and floor-to-ceiling stained glass windows that give unbeatable views of Kossuth Square below.
You'll then head to the breathtaking upper lobby, filled with the largest hand-knotted carpet in Europe and dozens of stunning statues. Trust us, you haven't experienced carpets until you've felt plushness like this!
Finally, you'll get to experience the symbolic center of Hungary in the 27-meter-tall Dome Hall, which houses the Hungarian Holy Crown and Coronation Insignia as well as statues of former leaders, sitting proudly atop their gold pedestals.
When it's time to come back down to Earth, you can descend the Grand Stairway, admiring frescoes by Károly Lotz and towering granite columns as you go – no one does parliamentary splendor quite like the Hungarians!
- Entrance to the Parliament
- 50-minute guided tour
- Entrance to the Parliament Gallery
- When entering the Parliament, go to the cash desk on the right-hand side and show your smartphone voucher to an employee. You'll be given a paper ticket which you'll scan to get access
- Please be at the entrance 20 minutes before the beginning of your visit
- Don't forget to bring a valid ID and/or proof of eligibility for discounted tickets (if applicable)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: Line M2 to Kossuth Lajos Tér.
The tour of Parliament's interior was amazing. But the best guy was :-)