- 24-hours of unlimited use of a hop-on hop-off bus, making your sightseeing experience hassle-free and flexible. Buses come every 15-30 minutes
- Experience the city by night during a free panoramic night tour!
- Top attractions include Heroes' Square and the Great Market Hall. This bus tour also includes a few of Budapest’s hidden gems, giving you insider knowledge of the Hungarian capital
Take full advantage of 24 hours in Budapest. With this hop-on hop-off tour you'll be able to discover one of Europe’s greatest cities from a double-decker bus. Plus you'll also get access to a panoramic night tour, a walking tour, a river cruise and digital commentary in 23 languages. By the end of it, you won't be an expert, but you'll know Budapest a whole lot better than you thought possible.
Showcasing Budapest’s most famous landmarks, this 24-hour tour lets you jump on and off a double-decker bus whenever you please, so you can experience the hidden gems and rich cultural heritage of the Pearl of the Danube.
Plus, at no extra charge this ticket includes a panoramic night tour, a Danube river cruise and two guided walking tours. There's also digital commentary in 23 languages, providing valuable context for all the sights, so you can learn about what you're looking at.
And all the main attractions are en route. From the Millennium Memorial built in tribute to the Magyar tribes, to the St. Stephen's Basilica. And everything in-between!
Grab this ticket and get 24 hours to see all of the city known as The Heart of Europe.Bus Route
Heroes’ Sq - Keleti Railway Station - Best Western Hotel - New York Cafe - Astoria - Buddha-Bar Hotel/Karpatia Restaurant - Citadel - Great Market Hall - National Museum - Kiraly Street - Basilica - Chain Bridge - Petofi Square – Castle Garden - Clark Adam Square - - Batthyany Square - Margaret Bridge - Nyugati - Railway Station - Bathory Street/Parliament - Basilica - Chain Bridge – Karoly Korut - Big Bus Customer Service Centre - Opera - Octogon/Liszt Ferenc Square - Heroes’ Square
Hősök tere, 1146 Ungarn
- 24 hour hop-on, hop-off tour of Budapest
- Hop-on Hop-off Day Tour (Red Route)
- Panoramic Night Tour (Blue Route)
- Digital commentary in 23 languages
Show the mobile ticket on your smartphone on the bus at Heroes' Square.
- First departure: 9:00
- Last departure: 18:00
- Buses run in every 15 - 30 minutes
Panoramic Night Tour
Departure point: Karoly Korut at 21:00
Dock 11 near 'Petofi Square'
- First departure: 10:30
Last departure: 18:45
Duration: 90 minutes
- Pest tour: Andrassy St. 3 at 11:00
- Castle district tour: Szentharomsag Square at 14:30
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Take the M1 metro line and get off at 'Heroes' Square'
Despite of marathon (11th Sept.), everything went perfectly - especially Night tour