- This unlimited 48-hour bus tour means that you can hop on and off whenever you please. Buses come every 15-30 minutes, making your sightseeing experience hassle free and flexible
- Experience the city from the water and on foot. This ticket includes a free walking tour and a free Danube river cruise! Be sure to stop and rest your legs at Margaret Island, one of the city’s most peaceful hideaways
- Top attractions include the Citadel, Heroes' Square and the Great Market Hall. This bus tour also includes a few of Budapest’s hidden gems, giving you insider knowledge of one of Europe’s greatest cities
This Hop-On Hop-Off tour of Budapest allows you to discover one of Europe’s greatest cities from a double-decker bus. Plus you'll also get access to a walking tour, a river cruise and digital commentary in 23 languages. That's a lot of sightseeing! Valid for 48 hours from the time you first join the tour, you and your traveling companions can create your own itinerary for your Budapest adventure.
Sightseeing in a city as culturally rich as Budapest can be tricky. You want to see it all, but you also want to take extra time to explore the sights, secrets and stories that really interest you. Fortunately, this Hop-on Hop-off bus tour lets you do it all!
Starting from Heroes' Square this 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus gives you plenty of stops on two routes throughout the city, as it traverses all of Budapest's key sights. Plus it's got digital commentary in 23 languages, so you'll be able to learn about what you're looking at.
And all the main attractions are en route. From the Millennium Memorial built in tribute to the Magyar tribes, to the St. Stephen’s Basilica. And everything in-between!
To top it all off, this ticket includes a free Danube river cruise and a free guided walking tour. Grab this ticket and get the Best of the 'Pest.
Heroes’ Sq - Keleti Railway Station - Best Western Hotel - New York Cafe - Astoria - Buddha-Bar Hotel/Karpatia Restaurant - Citadel - Great Market Hall - National Museum - Kiraly Street - Basilica - Chain Bridge - Petofi Square – Castle Garden - Clark Adam Square - - Batthyany Square - Margaret Bridge - Nyugati - Railway Station - Bathory Street/Parliament - Basilica - Chain Bridge – Karoly Korut - Big Bus Customer Service Centre - Opera - Octogon/Liszt Ferenc Square - Heroes’ Square
Show your smartphone ticket on the bus at any of the stops.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Metro: M1 to Heroes' Square.
Great way to see everything tho!