Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Budapest: 1 Day Classic Ticket
24 hours to soak up the grandeur of Budapest
- 24-hours of unlimited use of a hop-on hop-off bus, making your sightseeing experience hassle-free and flexible. Buses come every 20-30 minutes
- Experience the city by night during a free panoramic night tour!
- Top attractions include Heroes' Square and the Great Market Hall. This bus tour also includes a few of Budapest’s hidden gems, giving you insider knowledge of the Hungarian capital
Take full advantage of 24 hours in Budapest. With this hop-on hop-off tour you'll be able to discover one of Europe’s greatest cities from a double-decker bus. Plus you'll also get access to a panoramic night tour, two walking tours and digital commentary in 23 languages. By the end of it, you won't be an expert, but you'll know Budapest a whole lot better than you thought possible.
Showcasing Budapest’s most famous landmarks, this 24-hour tour lets you jump on and off a double-decker bus whenever you please, so you can experience the hidden gems and rich cultural heritage of the Pearl of the Danube.
Plus, at no extra charge this ticket includes a panoramic night tour and two guided walking tours. There's also digital commentary in 23 languages, providing valuable context for all the sights, so you can learn about what you're looking at.
And all the main attractions are en route. From the Millennium Memorial built in tribute to the Magyar tribes, to the St. Stephen's Basilica. And everything in-between!
Grab this ticket and get 24 hours to see all of the city known as The Heart of Europe.Bus Route
Heroes’ Square - Keleti Railway Station - Best Western Hotel - New York Cafe - Astoria - Buddha-Bar Hotel/Karpatia Restaurant - Citadel - Great Market Hall - National Museum - Kiraly Street - Basilica - Chain Bridge - Petofi Square – Castle Garden - Clark Adam Square - Batthyany Square - Margaret Bridge - Nyugati Railway Station - Bathory Street/Parliament - Basilica - Chain Bridge - Karoly Korut - Big Bus Customer Service Centre - Opera - Octogon/Liszt Ferenc Square - Heroes’ Square
- 24 hour hop-on, hop-off tour of Budapest
- Hop-on Hop-off Day Tour (Red Route)
- Panoramic Night Tour (Blue Route)
- Digital commentary in 23 languages
- River cruise
Show your smartphone ticket on the bus at Heroes' Square or at any other stop along the route.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: M1 to Heroes' Square.
Teníamos solo un día para visitar esta ciudad y pudimos conocer todo gracias a Big Bus!!!