- Enjoy 24 hours of unlimited hop-on hop-off bus access, for hassle-free and flexible sightseeing
- Top attractions include Heroes' Square and the Great Market Hall, as well as a few of Budapest's hidden gems
- Get insider knowledge of the Hungarian capital with buses departing every 20-30 minutes
Take full advantage of 24 hours in Budapest. With this hop-on hop-off tour you'll be able to discover one of Europe's greatest cities from a double-decker bus. Plus you'll also get access to a walking tour and digital commentary in 23 languages. By the end of it, you won't be an expert, but you'll know Budapest a whole lot better than you thought possible.
Showcasing Budapest's most famous landmarks, this 24-hour tour lets you jump on and off a double-decker bus whenever you please, so you can experience the hidden gems and rich cultural heritage of the Pearl of the Danube.
Plus, at no extra charge this ticket includes a guided walking tour. There's also digital commentary in 23 languages, providing valuable context for all the sights, so you can learn about what you're looking at.
And all the main attractions are en route. From the Millennium Memorial built in tribute to the Magyar tribes, to the St. Stephen's Basilica. And everything in-between!
Grab this ticket and get 24 hours to see all of the city known as The Heart of Europe.
Heroes' Square - Keleti Railway Station - Best Western Hotel - New York Cafe - Astoria - Buddha-Bar Hotel/Karpatia Restaurant - Citadel - Great Market Hall - National Museum - Kiraly Street - Basilica - Chain Bridge - Petofi Square – Castle Garden - Clark Adam Square - Batthyany Square - Margaret Bridge - Nyugati Railway Station - Bathory Street/Parliament - Basilica - Chain Bridge - Karoly Korut - Big Bus Customer Service Centre - Opera - Octogon/Liszt Ferenc Square - Heroes' Square
- 1-Day Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Ticket
- English guided walking tour on the Pest side
- Hop-on Hop-off Day Tour (Red Route)
- Digital commentary in 23 languages
- River cruise on the Danube
Show your smartphone ticket on the bus at Heroes' Square or at any other stop along the route.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: M1 to Heroes' Square.
Teníamos solo un día para visitar esta ciudad y pudimos conocer todo gracias a Big Bus!!!