- Please show your smartphone voucher on a hop-on hop-off bus to receive your bus and boat tickets
- The funicular ticket must be picked up at Erzsébet tér 12 in Budapest
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- See the best of Budapest with 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off access to sightseeing buses and boats around the city
- Explore at your own pace with an audio guide in 22 languages, and see landmarks along the streets and river
- Enjoy a leisurely ride up to Buda Castle on board the city's charming and historic 19th-century funicular railway
Bus, boat, and funicular – take all three to see every inch of Budapest.
Ride the city's 'Giraffe' buses and boats to explore the Hungarian capital's streets and the Danube. Hop on and off, and see famous sights like Matthias Church, the Fisherman's Bastion, the gargantuan Hungarian Parliament building, and more for 24 or 48 hours. You could hike up to Buda Castle, but why would you? Your ticket includes a roundtrip on the 19th-century Buda Hill cable car – putting the fun in funicular!
- The consumption of alcohol, cigarettes, ice-cream or other liquids is prohibited on the bus during the entire journey
- Wheelchair and baby carriage service is only available on MAN double-decker buses
A walking tour around Budapest is another great way to learn the history of Hungary in the capital's historic center. The guided walking gander begins at Red Line Stop 4, and payment is made by tipping the guide. Be generous, and remember your forints!