Tickets for Great Synagogue + Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
Learn about Jewish customs and history
- Visit the Dohány Street Synagogue, the largest operating synagogue in Europe, with a personal guide, and get skip-the-line access to the Jewish Museum
- See moving tributes to the Holocaust, WWI and WWII as you tour important locations like The Martyrs’ Cemetery, the Tree of Life and the Heroes’ Temple
- Learn all about Jewish history, holidays and culture in Budapest and see important works of art from Hungary and Eastern Europe
See Europe's largest operating synagogue, the Dohány Street Synagogue and much more of Budapest's Jewish cultural life besides. All with a guide. You'll also get to skip the line for the Jewish Museum, taking in the top locations in the Budapest Jewish District, and make a morning or afternoon of the whos, hows and whys of Jewish history.
If you've ever wondered as to the intricacies of Jewish life, history and culture, here's where it all unfolds - on the streets of pretty Budapest. Accompanied by a guide you'll take in the history and stories of the Dohány Street Synagogue - the largest operating synagogue in Europe! In a separate room within the Dohány Street Synagogue, you'll also find a moving tribute to the Holocaust in Hungary.
This ticket also includes skip-the-line entrance to the Jewish Museum, where you'll get to see a unique collection of Jewish religious art pieces from Hungary and Eastern Europe. You'll also have the chance to visit the Heroes’ Temple and The Martyrs’ Cemetery dedicated to the memory of Jewish soldiers who fought during WWI and WWII, respectively. Don't miss the poignant Tree of Life Memorial, dedicated to those lost in the Holocaust.
On this fascinating window into Budapest's cultural quarter, you'll learn all about Jewish cultural and religious customs, and get a glimpse of everyday life.
- Live guide
- Entrance to the Jewish Museum
- Entrance to the Dohány Street Synagogue
- Entrance to the Raoul Wallenberg Memorial Park
- Entrance to the Jewish Centre
Show your smartphone tickets to the guide. Make sure to be at the meeting point ten minutes in advance.
In front of the Dohány Street Synagogue (Budapest, Dohány u. 2, 1074).
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.