Tickets for Gellért Spa: Skip The Line
Most beautiful thermal baths in Budapest
- Budapest isn't called the thermal bath capital city of Europe for nothing. And this spa is undoubtedly one of the finest in the city
- Multiple indoor pools, an outdoor wave pool, saunas, a steam room, and showers add up to a restful watery paradise
- Get a private changing cabin all to yourself
With over 118 natural thermal springs, Budapest is quite rightly known as Spa City and Gellért Spa is the jewel in the city's restorative crown. You’ll find 13 pools filled with spring water, a steam room, saunas, cold (and hot!) showers and one big outdoor pool – all housed in the elegant, Art Nouveau Gellért Hotel. Skip the line to this popular attraction; walk right in and find your happy place.
Wave machines, thermal pools, and plunge pools, all filled with mineral water of different temperatures, so you can construct your own restorative regimen. Plus a sauna, steam room and showers. All surrounded by epic Roman architecture. This is a super-charged spa experience that will leave you rested, relaxed and ready for the rest of Budapest!
- Skip the line entrance
- Private cabin or locker
Show your mobile ticket at the help desk (main entrance).
- Metro: M4 to Szent Gellért Square
- Tram: 19,41 or 47 to Szent Gellért Square
- Bus: 7, 107, 109, 133 or 233