- Budapest isn't called the spa capital city of Europe for nothing. And when in Budapest... Soak up a visit to one of the most beautiful spas in the city, plus a 20-minute aromatherapeutic massage
- The influence of the Roman empire is still visible in this spa, with its gigantic pillars and epic architecture
- No mixed changing rooms for you - just your own private cabin. You deserve some luxury!
With over 118 natural thermal springs, Budapest is quite rightly known as Spa City and Gellért Spa is the jewel in the city's restorative crown. Skip the line to experience it in all its glory with this pass, which includes a 20-minute aromatherapy massage. Soak away all your stresses in the 13 pools filled with spring water. Plus there's a steam room, saunas, cold (and hot!) showers and one big outdoor pool – all housed in the elegant Art Nouveau Gellért Hotel.
The Gellért Spa, on the right bank of the Danube, is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful in all of Budapest. Enjoy all-day access to the restorative waters as well as a 20-minute aromatherapy massage, and you’ll find yourself coming out at the end of the day feeling so relaxed that you may have to hold onto something to keep yourself from floating away.
Kelenhegyi út 4, 1118
- Skip the line entrance
- Private changing cabin
- Aromatherapeutic massage
Show your mobile ticket at the helpdesk (main entrance) and walk on in!
- Metro: M4 (green line), stop Szent Gellert Square
- Tram: 19,41,47, stop Szent Gellert Square
- Bus: 7, 107, 109, 133, 233
This was a good experience but the place looks a little tired. The changing rooms could do with a remodel as not much space. Just 2 hair dryers for ladies. It's very easy to get lost in but shouldn't be. We had the 20 minute aromatherapy massage in UK you would be asked to wash off oil etc before getting into water some people did not know this. It would appear people have massage then get into the waters if I went again I would do it the other way around. Massage was very nice. Advice is hire an extra towel. Lots of spas to choose from in the area having seen others we thought we had made the right choice. A nice extra for the city break.