- Enjoy a custom VIP visit to one of the finest thermal spas in Budapest
- Relax in springwater pools, steam rooms, jacuzzis, sauna and massage rooms – all in spectacular Art Nouveau surroundings
- Receive complimentary flip-flops, swimming cap, shampoo and shower gel, and a bottle of mineral water
Get your spa on and feel your cares melt away, as you relax into this VIP thermal bath experience! This visit is all about 'me time', so the English-speaking staff will ensure your visit is tailored to your every whim. You'll receive your complimentary flip-flops, swimming cap, shampoo and shower gel, and bottle of mineral water, then begin your journey into a watery world of deep, deep relaxation.
As you step into Budapest's Gellért Spa, prepare to be transported to a world of lavish Art Nouveau luxury that'll have you feeling like perfectly-pampered royalty in no time.
Your pass grants you full access to all spa facilities for the whole day, so it's the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself (literally) in this world-renowned spa. There's nothing else to do but let the thermal waters soak your stress away – go on, you're worth it!
- Full-day access to the spa
- Private changing cabin with locker
- Swimming cap
- Shampoo and shower gel
- Bottle of mineral water
- Massages (bookable on site for an extra fee)
Show your smartphone ticket at the help desk (main entrance).
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Swimming suits covering the whole body (e.g. burkini) aren't allowed
- Swim caps are mandatory in the swimming pool, but not in the other pools
Thermal pool closures dates
Some thermal pools will be closed on the following dates for regular spring maintenance:
- 36 C° thermal pool closed from 28 May to 1 June
- 35 C° thermal pool closed from 4 June to 8 June
- 38 C° thermal pool closed from 11 June to 15 June