- Budapest isn't called the thermal bath capital city of Europe for nothing. And this spa is undoubtedly one of the finest in the city
- Multiple indoor pools, an outdoor wave pool, saunas, a steam room, and showers add up to a restful watery paradise
- Get a private changing cabin all to yourself
With over 118 natural thermal springs, Budapest is quite rightly known as Spa City and Gellért Spa is the jewel in the city's restorative crown. You’ll find 13 pools filled with spring water, a steam room, saunas, cold (and hot!) showers and one big outdoor pool – all housed in the elegant, Art Nouveau Gellért Hotel. Skip the line to this popular attraction; walk right in and find your happy place.
Wave machines, thermal pools, and plunge pools, all filled with mineral water of different temperatures, so you can construct your own restorative regimen. Plus a sauna, steam room and showers. All surrounded by epic Roman architecture. This is a super-charged spa experience that will leave you rested, relaxed and ready for the rest of Budapest!
- Skip the line entrance
- Private cabin or locker
- Towel (available onsite, deposit required)
Show your mobile ticket at the help desk (main entrance).
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Swimming suits covering the whole body (e.g. burkini) aren't allowed
- Swim caps are mandatory in the swimming pool, but not in the other pools
Thermal pool closures dates
Some thermal pools will be closed on the following dates for regular spring maintenance:
- 36 °C thermal pool closed from 28 May to 1 June
- 35 °C thermal pool closed from 4 June to 8 June
- 38 °C thermal pool closed from 11 June to 15 June
Gellért Spa: Skip The Line + Massage + Private Cabin
A relaxing day soaking in baths, with a massage
Gellért Spa: I Love Spa Package
Get the VIP treatment at one of Budapest's finest thermal spas
The inside pools are very nice. The outside pools and sauna not so good.
If you are looking for an outside experience, this is not the place for you.
Had a wonderful day at the Spa. We spent 6 hours wondering around and trying all the pools, steam rooms and sauna.
We had lunch in the restaurant good food and good value
Go to reception to scan ticket n skip line. Ask for a map. Robes are 10.00 pounds to hire. Great secure lockers. Cameras allowed.