- Budapest isn't called the spa capital city of Europe for nothing. And when in Budapest... Soak up a visit to one of the most beautiful spas in the city, plus a 20-minute aromatherapeutic massage
- The influence of the Roman empire is still visible in this spa, with its gigantic pillars and epic architecture
- No mixed changing rooms for you - just your own private cabin. You deserve some luxury!
With over 118 natural thermal springs, Budapest is quite rightly known as Spa City and Gellért Spa is the jewel in the city's restorative crown. Skip the line to experience it in all its glory with this pass, which includes a 20-minute aromatherapy massage. Soak away all your stresses in the 13 pools filled with spring water. Plus there's a steam room, saunas, cold (and hot!) showers and one big outdoor pool – all housed in the elegant Art Nouveau Gellért Hotel.
The Gellért Spa, on the right bank of the Danube, is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful in all of Budapest. Enjoy all-day access to the restorative waters as well as a 20-minute aromatherapy massage, and you’ll find yourself coming out at the end of the day feeling so relaxed that you may have to hold onto something to keep yourself from floating away.
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Private changing cabin
- Aromatherapeutic massage
Show your smartphone ticket at the help desk (main entrance).
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Swimming suits covering the whole body (e.g. burkini) aren't allowed
- Swim caps are mandatory in the swimming pool, but not in the other pools