- Get fast-track admission to the Dohány Street Great Synagogue and a fact-filled guided tour
- Explore the Raoul Wallenberg Holocaust Memorial Park, the Heroes' Temple, and the synagogue's graveyard
- Visit the Hungarian Jewish Museum with an informative audioguide
Take some time to discover the real story behind Jewish life in the world's second biggest synagogue, and celebrate Jewish culture and history. See, hear, and remember WW1 and WWII through thought-provoking exhibits, and witness the burial ground of 2,600 Jews who died in the Holocaust.
It might be a darker step back in time than taking one of Budapest's, say, street art tours, but a visit to the Dohány Street Great Synagogue is a must for anyone wanting to know and feel how far this diverse city has come.
Built in 1859 with room for 3,000 people, this haven for Hungary's Jewish community to worship, praise, and celebrate also carries solemn historical undertones - the courtyard serves as the burial ground of nearly 2,600 Jewish people who perished at the hands of the Nazis.
Journey with an audioguide back through Jewish history at the synagogue's Jewish Museum. See accounts and artifacts from the Holocaust years. Hear about what happened within these walls, and read the names of the dead - they're all engraved in the reflective leaves of the Tree of Life Holocaust memorial.
This moving journey into World War I and II, heroes, horrors, and other happier history (we promise) might be the best thing you did in Budapest.
- Fast-track admission to the Dohány Street Great Synagogue complex: Synagogue, Hungarian Jewish Museum (including temporary exhibitions), Raoul Wallenberg Memorial Park, Tree of Life Holocaust Memorial, Heroes' Temple, Righteous Gentiles Memorial, Holocaust Cemetery, Forced Labour Holocaust Memorial, Lapidarium
- Optional 45-60-minute-long guided tour by an authorized guide of the Synagogue, the Raoul Wallenberg Memorial Park, the Heroes' Temple & the Synagogue’s graveyard
- Audio guide for the Hungarian Jewish Museum
- Private tours
- Skip the ticket line and go directly to the security check
- After the mandatory security check, show your smartphone ticket at the final entrance to have it scanned
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.