- See the sights of Budapest by night on a cruise ship. Float past the Technical University, Gellért Baths, the Gellért Hill, the Citadel and more
- Enjoy a huge buffet spread of food by a top Hungarian chef - go up as many times as you like - and get two wines, beers or soft drinks, one at boarding and one with your dinner
- Listen to live music, hear the unique Hungarian 'cimbalom' and request your own songs
Budapest at night is a whole shiny new side to the 'Pearl on the Danube'. And you can see it all twinkling from the upper deck of a ship, as you enjoy a delicious candlelit buffet prepared by a top Hungarian chef. Sip fine wine, eat great food, and enjoy an ever-changing panoramic cityscape, all to the sounds of live music by members of the Rajkó Folk Orchestra.
You'll see world-class sights like the Chain Bridge, the Gellért Baths, and the Citadel, as you snap photos and sip your included drinks (you get one wine or beer when you board, and one with your dinner).
For two hours you'll enjoy the city from the best vantage point: the beautiful Danube River that runs between (and connects) its two sides - Buda and Pest. All as you enjoy a buffet including traditional and modern dishes, with plenty of options for meat-lovers and vegetarians. Soups, salads, sides, main courses, desserts - you'll find plenty of delicious cooking, so bring your appetite!
With world-famous musicians to entertain your ears, excellent food (and drinks) to keep your energy up, and the best views of the city passing by your windows, this is an unbeatable Budapest evening.
Spices cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
- Autumn - Spring: Vegetable cream soup
- Summer: Cold fruit soup
Warm main courses
- There's something for everyone; from meat-lovers to vegetarians
- Italian Pasta salad
- Ceasar's salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressing
- Home-made strudel
- Sponge cake
- Season fruit basket
- Mini tarts
- 1 x welcome drink, 1 x glass of wine, beer or juice and 1x bottle of still or mineral water
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Danube Palace box office before 18:30. To save time you can also pick them up every day between 08:00 and 20:00
- A Tiqets representative will take you from the Danube Palace to the cruise ship
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Note: On the 28 May 2017, the meeting point of the cruise is at Európa Ship MAP. Address: Szilágyi Dezső tér, 1011 Budapest.
Metro: M1, M2 or M3 to Deák Ferenc Square.
Budapest Card + free entrance to Szt. Lukacs Thermal Bath and Pool
See all of Budapest's museums - and St. Lukács thermal bath - with one pass
Hungarian Dance Performance in the Danube Palace
Traditional Hungarian dance in the Danube Palace