Tickets for Dinner Cruise on the Danube with Live Music
Let the music play as you eat, drink, and enjoy
- See the sights of Budapest by night on a cruise ship. Float past the Technical University, Gellért Baths, the Gellért Hill, the Citadel and more
- Enjoy a huge buffet spread of food by a top Hungarian chef - go up as many times as you like - and get two wines, beers or soft drinks, one at boarding and one with your dinner
- Listen to live music, hear the unique Hungarian 'cimbalom' and request your own songs
Budapest at night is a whole shiny new side to the 'Pearl on the Danube'. And you can see it all twinkling from the upper deck of a ship, as you enjoy a delicious candlelit buffet prepared by a top Hungarian chef. Sip fine wine, eat great food, and enjoy an ever-changing panoramic cityscape, all to the sounds of live music by members of the Hungária Folk Orchestra.
You'll see world-class sights like the Chain Bridge, the Gellért Baths, and the Citadel, as you snap photos and sip your included drinks (you get one wine or beer when you board, and one with your dinner).
For two hours you'll enjoy the city from the best vantage point: the beautiful Danube River that runs between (and connects) its two sides - Buda and Pest. All as you enjoy a buffet including traditional and modern dishes, with plenty of options for meat-lovers and vegetarians. Soups, salads, sides, main courses, desserts - you'll find plenty of delicious cooking, so bring your appetite!
With world-famous musicians to entertain your ears, excellent food (and drinks) to keep your energy up, and the best views of the city passing by your windows, this is an unbeatable Budapest evening.
Spices cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
- Autumn - Spring: Vegetable cream soup
- Summer: Cold fruit soup
Warm main courses
- There's something for everyone; from meat-lovers to vegetarians
- Italian Pasta salad
- Ceasar's salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressing
- Home-made strudel
- Sponge cake
- Season fruit basket
- Mini tarts
- 1 x welcome drink, 1 x glass of wine, beer or juice and 1x bottle of still or mineral water
- Open buffet dinner (go up unlimited times)
- Live musical entertainment
- 1 x welcome drink, 1x glass of wine, beer or juice and 1x bottle of still or mineral water
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Danube Palace box office before 18:30. To save time you can also pick them up every day between 08:00 and 20:00
A Tiqets representative will take you from the Danube Palace to the cruise ship
Note: On the 28 May 2017, the meeting point of the cruise is at Európa Ship MAP. Address: Szilágyi Dezső tér, 1011 Budapest.
Metro: M1, M2 or M3 to Deák Ferenc Square.
Not sure why we had to meet t the ticket office then all walk all the way down to the boat which the rep said was 10 minutes away when it really was a good 20 minutes. When we saw the boat we all went wow not know then that we would just walk through the foyer of that boat and get on to the boat on the other side. But it was ok the dining area was fine. They had a lovely band playing as we boarded and they played while we ate. The staff were friendly but not overly attentive.The drinks not overly priced as I had expected. I'm sure it stated we would get 3 drinks free but in the end it only turned out to be one and that was on arrival.The food was very nice and well presented and there was plenty of it. The obligatory cruise photographer appeared and the price of the picture was a pleasant surprise too.It was a fun evening but the only downside was that it was very very hot and there was no air con on board. The only air con was if you went up the stairs to the open deck but as there was hardly any breeze it was only slightly better than being in the dining hall. A nice way to spend a couple of hours and you don't need to dress up either.
Drinks prices were good and we met a bunch of people on our table that we will remain in touch with