- See the sights of Budapest on a cruise ship. Float past the Technical University, Gellért Baths, the Gellért Hill, the Citadel and more
- Enjoy tea, coffee, or soft drinks - perfect for opening your eyes to even more culture
- Enjoy an audio guide full of info to help you understand the city they call the Pearl on the Danube
If you're the kind who can't get a thing done without a good dose of caffeine flowing through your bloodstream, this Coffee & Cruise option along Budapest's Danube is a cup of perfection designed for you. You'll see the UNESCO World Heritage-listed banks of the Danube, and all the sights of Buda and Pest through wide-open eyes.
No need to wait for a sunny day - just get this ticket and make your way to the meeting point. You'll be provided with coffee, tea or soft drinks, plus shelter on a comfy cruise boat as you glide past Budapest's beautiful icons, including Chain Bridge, the Gellért Baths, and the Citadel, no matter the weather you'll be toasty warm.
Listen to a fascinating presentation on the city's world famous cultural heritage courtesy of the audio guide as you sip your favorite brew. A cultural cruise with added caffeine. What's not to love?
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Danube Palace box office
- Please be at the Danube Palace box office no later than 30 minutes before your selected timeslot
- A Tiqets representative will take you from the Danube Palace to the cruise ship
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
08:00 - 20:00.
Metro: M1, M2 or M3 to Deák Ferenc Square.
Budapest Card + free entrance to Szt. Lukacs Thermal Bath and Pool
See all of Budapest's museums - and St. Lukács thermal bath - with one pass
Hungarian Dance Performance in the Danube Palace
Traditional Hungarian dance in the Danube Palace
Loved the scenery and the friendly staff