- See the sights of Budapest on a cruise ship. Float past the Technical University, Gellért Baths, the Gellért Hill, the Citadel and more
- Enjoy tea, coffee, or soft drinks - perfect for opening your eyes to even more culture
- Enjoy an audio guide full of info to help you understand the city they call the Pearl on the Danube
If you're the kind who can't get a thing done without a good dose of caffeine flowing through your bloodstream, this Coffee & Cruise option along Budapest's Danube is a cup of perfection designed for you. You'll see the UNESCO World Heritage-listed banks of the Danube, and all the sights of Buda and Pest through wide-open eyes.
No need to wait for a sunny day - just get this ticket and make your way to the meeting point. You'll be provided with coffee, tea or soft drinks, plus shelter on a comfy cruise boat as you glide past Budapest's beautiful icons, including Chain Bridge, the Gellért Baths, and the Citadel, no matter the weather you'll be toasty warm.
Listen to a fascinating presentation on the city's world famous cultural heritage courtesy of the audio guide as you sip your favorite brew. A cultural cruise with added caffeine. What's not to love?
Danube Palace 1051, Budapest Zrínyi street 5.
- Entrance to the boat
- A cup of coffee, tea, or soft drink
How to use your tickets
- Trade your digital ticket for a paper one at the Danube Palace box office (Address: Danube Palace, 1051, Budapest Zrínyi Street 5) at least 30 minutes before the cruise starts.
- Box office openend daily from 08:00 to 20:00
- An employee will guide you to the cruise, which located in front of Danube Palace.