- Visit a top gala concert in Budapest and wrap your ears round classical, opera, Hungarian folk and Gypsy music in a truly awesome night out
- Be awed as the music comes to life in the magnificent Pesti Vigadó - Budapest's second biggest concert hall
- Hear the cimbalom, an impressive Hungarian stringed instrument that offers perfect harmony
Get out your best dresses and suits on. When a special occasion like this calls, why not go all out? At the Pesti Vigadó, Budapest's second biggest concert hall, you'll be treated to a spectacular Hungarian gala concert by the Danube Symphony Orchestra and Budapest Operetta Theatre.
Soak up a cultural and entertainment spectacular in one of the finest concert halls in the city. Opera, classical, Hungarian folk and Gypsy music wash over the room as some of Hungary's top performers weave a musical spell.
One of the most famous Hungarian classical music ensembles The Danube Symphony Orchestra is leads the show, accompanied by twirling ballet dancers and soloists from the world-famous Budapest Operetta Theatre. This is a full on cultural assault to the senses on the Eastern banks of the Danube. And if you've never seen a cimbalom before, prepare yourself. The perfect harmony of this traditional Hungarian stringed instrument is incredible.
With two halves of entertainment, this is a lovely way to spend an evening. Or if you're so inclined, start an evening. Then afterwards you can whisk your newly cultured self off for a nice dinner on the Danube.
- Hector Berlioz: Rákóczi March
- Zoltán Kodály: Intermezzo - from the Opera Háry János
- Johannes Brahms: Hungarian Dances No. 5.
- Béla Bartók: Roumanian Folk Dances
- Jules Massenet: Thais - Meditation
- Ferenc Erkel: Palotás – from the Opera Hunyadi László
- Franz Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2.
- Franz Lehár: Eva-Waltz
- Emmerich Kálmán: The CzardasQueen – Dasist die Liebe
- Franz Lehár: The Merry Widow - Medley
- Franz Lehár: The Merry Widow – GrisettenLied und Kan-Kan
- Gypsy Band: Grigoraş Ionică Dinicu - The nightingale
- Gyspy Band: A csitári hegyek alatt - Hungarian Folk song
- Gypsy Band: Vittorio Monti - Csárdás Czardas
- Emmerich Kalman: The Devil-rider – Palotás
- Emmerich Kálmán: Countess Mariza – Komm mit nach Varazdin
- Johann Strauss jr.: Long livethe Magyar - Op. 332.
- Emmerich Kálmán: Countess Mariza – BraunesMädel von der Pussta
Vigadó tér 2, 1051
- The Vigadó Budapest Gala Concert
- Drinks that can be bought at the venue
How to use your tickets
Show the ticket on your smartphone at the box office.