- Let an expert guide show you around the city and its surroundings on top-of-the-line cross bikes with 24 gears
- Take the legendary railway up into the hills, and enjoy a snack with a view from an elevated perspective
- See Budapest's top spots while riding around like a local – leave the tourist buses and sweaty walkers in your dust!
Start your two-wheeled adventure around Hungary's capital off from the famous Andrássy Avenue. Cruise past the Opera House, the Basilica, the Parliament, and the scenic banks of the Danube.
After crossing the bridge to Buda, you'll follow the Danube and cycle along the famous Cog-wheel Railway. Enjoy a break at a scenic spot up in the hills, where you can treat yourself to a strudel or get an amazing view of the city. Legs feeling tired? Don't worry – the last part is all downhill.
- Go to the meeting point, the Bike & Relax office, and show your smartphone ticket to the guide
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes before departure time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Bike & Relax reserves the right to refuse service to customers under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, those disturbing other customers, or in the event of security hazards including massive traffic rule violations.