- Walk the Hungarian Parliament with a guide and see the third biggest parliament building in the world
- Board a comfy cruise boat for a trip up the Danube to see the sights of Budapest from a whole new angle
You literally can't miss the biggest building in Hungary! Join a guide for an in-depth tour of the Hungarian Parliament, then see some Hungarian highlights from the water on a cruise up the Danube.
Meet your host and take an exploratory journey through the gigantic halls of Budapest's neo-Gothic House of Parliament. Walk the National Assembly hall, see Hungarian relics like the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels, and soak up the history.
Then take a scenic Danube cruise. See the basilica, the Pest's Great Market Hall, Buda Castle, the Gellért Bath and more. All from the unique perspective of the river bisecting the city.
- English guided tour of the Parliament
- Danube Cruise
- Show your smartphone voucher to the employee at the Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
- Please bring a valid ID and arrive 30 minutes before the start of the tour
- After visiting the parliament the employee will guide you to the Danube Cruise that starts at 14:00
- Please note that you cannot remain inside the Parliament after your guided visit without the guide in order to not miss the Danube Cruise
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Cruise was good-nice breeze blowing while seeing the sights.
The parliament tour was good. A beautiful building to see and a really interesting tour. It was a little overcast during the day while I was on the Danube cruise but I can imagine at night time this must be really great to go on, it would be so lovely to see the banks all lit up from the boat!