- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Parliament Visitor Center
- You'll also receive a ticket for the Danube cruise. It departs from Dock 10 (Jane Haining rkp. 10, 1052), a 25-minute walk from the Parliament
- Please bring a valid ID and arrive 30 minutes before the start of the Parliament tour
- The cruise departs 1 Apr-3 Nov, from 10:00-20:00 every hour on the hour and at 20:45 and 21:30. In June-Aug, also at 22:30. 4 Nov-31 Mar, at 13:00, 14:30, 17:00 & 18:30. Please make sure to arrive on time
- Please note that you can't remain inside the Parliament after your guided visit
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Walk the Hungarian Parliament with a guide and see the third biggest parliament building in the world
- Board a comfy cruise boat for a trip up the Danube to see the sights of Budapest from a whole new angle
You literally can't miss the biggest building in Hungary! Join a guide for an in-depth tour of the Hungarian Parliament, then see some Hungarian highlights from the water on a cruise up the Danube.
Meet your host and take an exploratory journey through the gigantic halls of Budapest's neo-Gothic House of Parliament. Walk the National Assembly hall, see Hungarian relics like the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels, and soak up the history.
Then take a scenic Danube cruise. See the basilica, the Pest's Great Market Hall, Buda Castle, the Gellért Bath and more. All from the unique perspective of the river bisecting the city.