- Get fast-track entrance and a fascinating guided tour of the Palace of the Parliament in Bucharest
- Stand in awe of the building's stately facade then explore the enormous galleries, and ornately decorated halls, and grandiose rooms
- Discover the palace's scarcely believable Communist history as you walk from one extravagant room to the next
When you can see a building from space, you know it's bound to be a statement up close. Get fast-track entrance and a guided tour of Bucharest's Palace of the Parliament, and glimpse the extravagant architectural ambition and neoclassical style evident in every square inch of the world's second-largest administrative building. Palatial is an understatement!
It's bigger than the Great Pyramid of Giza, and it's second only to the Pentagon as the largest administrative building in the world.
Make no mistake, Bucharest's Palace of the Parliament is one of the world's most impressive buildings - with a barely believable history to back it up!
Clip-clop across the pristine marble floors and take in the eccentrically opulent architecture and decor, while your guide whisks you on a mental journey into the building's history of dictators and megalomania.
Explore enormous galleries, magnificent staircases, huge convention rooms, and art-lined hallways.
Better hurry! The building is so heavy it's estimated to be sinking into the surrounding ground at a rate of 6mm every year - soon nothing will Romain!
- Meet your guide at North entrance, the intersection of Bulevardul Națiunile Unite and Bulevardul Libertății (see map)
- Your guide will be wearing a Tiqets t-shirt and Tiqets cap
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide
- You must arrive 30 minutes before the tour starts for security check and registration, otherwise the reservation will be automatically cancelled
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The cost of heating, electricity, and lighting alone in the Palace of the Parliament exceeds $6 million per year, as much as the total cost for powering a medium-sized city!
Even Hotline couldn't support that we can get in touch with Tiqets person. So we had to buy a ticket for our venue once more on site on our own -> which was not at all a problem: less people, half price, no waiting time: so also no reason to by ticket via Tiquets.
Even afterwards hotline was not willing to refund money.
I never will use Tiqets again!