- Explore a charming miniature world, where the greatest buildings in Europe are recreated in 1:25 scale
- See everything from the Eiffel Tower to the Leaning Tower of Pisa as you take a trip around Europe in a single day
- Discover the fun Spirit of Europe exhibition, full of facts and trivia that celebrate the European Union
Europe is officially "a pretty big place", but now you can see it all in a single day! At Brussels's Mini-Europe, explore over 350 miniature buildings and uncover the secrets and intricate details of amazing scaled models. Prepare to feel very big!
At 24,000 m2, Brussels Mini-Europe is one of the world's biggest miniature attractions! Inside, you can travel between more than 80 European cities in an instant, and see their iconic architectural highlights rendered in teensy-tiny 1:25 scale.
See Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame, the Brandenburg Gate, Doge's Palace, and so much more!
Many of the models are interactive, with mechanical elements and special lighting that burst to life at the touch of a button. Kids will love making Mount Vesuvius erupt and knocking down the Berlin Wall – and adults will probably be queuing for a go too!
You can also check out the Spirit of Europe exhibition, a fun romp through the history of the European Union. Learn how it benefits and connects millions of people – just don't tell Britain!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line 6 to Heysel (Heizel)
- Tram: Line 7 to Heysel, lines 51 or 93 to Stade
- Bus: Lines 84 and 88 to Heysel